Vogue Caprice Lexicon

~ It's alright if you don't get it.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Where was I while you were getting high?

[continued]

So I became a green and starstruck Artiste Manager Intern. We should all stop sniggering at the word "Intern" because this is probably the first time any artiste management took up an 18 year old intern. who still wets his bed.

My life from 9 to 6 started revolving around photoshoots, press conferences, exclusive events and parties. Celebrities would call to inquire how I was doing (and less importantly, of course, as how I choose to see it, how their cheques, schedules and deals were coming along). It's not all showbiz glitz, and it was The Experience, first-hand.

That wasn't enough, though.

I was still hungry from the lack of success in that previous venture. My parents still fed me, but we all know that food ,hot wild sex, three sports cars in the garage and that teddy bear I've never slept without since age 3 alone can't sustain an sentient being.

To be continued...

[I am, regrettably, still mortal and shall now require victuals - more to come post-pranial]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home