Vogue Caprice Lexicon

~ It's alright if you don't get it.

Monday, February 5, 2007

When was the last time you did anything... Just because?

When I made my grand entrance into the office today, Richmond (the artiste manager) casually inquired what I was up to over the weekend. So proud was I to announce the magnum opus of clocking over 30 hours of sleep in two days, I literally Smirked.

For all of 48 hours, there was only one aim. I was focused; hell bent on reaching the target. At times I felt I couldn't go on with that dreadful task, but the thought of those disappointed millions should I fail kept me trudging.

So it came to be that my weekend was spent in seclusion (except for that one Arabic lesson where I was taught once again how to write my name).

One step closer to full-blown hermitage.

Ng Cheng Wei, get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home