Vogue Caprice Lexicon

~ It's alright if you don't get it.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Week 11, Day 2.5 - Guard Duty

I am doing guard duty as I type this now at some god forsaken jungle-esque area on Pulau Tekong. Protecting you ungrateful lot from mozzies, ghastlies and wild boars.

There is no reception here for Singtel, so potential NSmen ought to take note... Choose M1.

On another not-so-interesting note, I got accepted by SMU Business. Not sure what it means though, but in the event that I do indeed stay on and leave my unspread wings wrinkled and deformed like the proverbial moth butterfly thingy, anybody wanna start taking an ACCA? Sorry. I'm a nerd at heart.

See, guard duty is cathartic. Like, what could be more revelatory than lying spread eagle in the middle of the road dressed in skeletal battle order while your buddy plays Pokemon on his Game Boy. That's the pinnacle of intellect in the army, and I'm not exaggerating.

15 minutes to Witching Hour. I'll scribe another post if something happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home